Senior Salesforce Developer
What you will do
- Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools and developing custom integration solutions
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Design, implement and support features for the Salesforce Communities
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques and methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control.
- years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture and system design (SFDC /CRM and Force.com) is required.
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is considered to be a plus VisualForce and Sites page development.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to the production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with end-users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality.
- Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally Certifications and nice to haves:
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with a good understanding of the business processes (Client Support, Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.).
- Administrator/Development Salesforce.com certifications DEV 201 and DEV 401 – Added advantage.
Wilco Source Benefits (India)
Wilco Source Benefit PlanWe offer WSPB Plan extending the non-taxable benefits to our employees that will help save the taxes
Group Medical InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical Insurance coverage and an option to cover additional dependents at the cost
Group Term Life InsuranceWe provide Group Term Life Insurance cover to employees to support their surviving family members in case of death due to illness or accident
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Referral BonusWe offer a referral bonus money to the employees for referring their qualified friends and relatives
Learning opportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition programOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Flexible work environmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Hyderabad