Salesforce Technical Architect
What you will do
- Understanding business requirements and translating the same into technical solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of a Salesforce.com project, which shall involve designing, building, integrating, testing, and deploying a Salesforce.com CRM or Force.com solution.
- Designing and documenting technical specifications and best practices.
- Follow project plans with detailed task distribution and execute projects using agile methodologies to ensure the project is delivered on time and beyond customer expectations.
- Lead and mentor the team in managing technical scope and client expectations, leveraging relationships with external resources, and appropriately engaging them when needed.
- Build relationships with internal and external teams and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of the current project.
- Travel to customer sites for Requirements gathering, Assessment or Training, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 6 years in implementing Salesforce.com. Experience in working with remote teams that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the requirement specifications.
- Experience in planning and executing projects using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions by mapping customers’ business processes to Salesforce.com features like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce1.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with other systems using middle-wares like Dell Boomi, TIBCO, etc., and direct API calls.
- Possess excellent written and verbal business communication skills to communicate.
- Certified Salesforce Consultant (Salesforce DEV-401 Certified, Salesforce ADM-201 Certified, Salesforce Sales, or Service Cloud Certified).
- Certified Salesforce.com Architect.
Wilco Source Benefits (India)
Wilco Source Benefit PlanWe offer WSPB Plan extending the non-taxable benefits to our employees that will help save the taxes
Group Medical InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical Insurance coverage and an option to cover additional dependents at the cost
Group Term Life InsuranceWe provide Group Term Life Insurance cover to employees to support their surviving family members in case of death due to illness or accident
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Referral BonusWe offer a referral bonus money to the employees for referring their qualified friends and relatives
Learning opportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition programOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Flexible work environmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Hyderabad