Salesforce Sales Cloud will provide your sales team with the tools and insights needed to take prospects through the sales cycle from cold leads to closed deals, allowing your company to reach its sales goals. Reports and dashboards will provide current information on sales data for management to monitor the progress of reaching your sales goals.
- Allows your sales team to track potential clients and follow them through qualifying, quoting, negotiating, and closing of sales
- Provides reports and dashboards of potential and current customers, sales funnel, and closed sales for various date ranges
- Additional functionality for email integrations, process automation and time saving options for your sales team
Salesforce Service Cloud ensures that your valuable customers are getting the support they have come to expect in the digital age. The service console is tailored to contain all the information your representatives need in a streamlined view without having to navigate to different areas of the system. This will save your representatives time in working to resolve cases, allowing customer requests to be fulfilled far more quickly. There are also additional tools available to integrate your phone system with Salesforce and standard help articles for both your service reps and customers.
- Provide tools for your customer service team to improve the overall service you provide to your customers.
- Tools include a streamlined console designed to provide all the information your service teams need to track and resolve the cases that your customers submit.
- Additional functionality includes overall case management, standard help articles, process and task automation, representative skill matching, computer telephony integration and much more.
Salesforce Health Cloud provides an end to end 360-degree view of the patient journey. Health Cloud enables a personalized conversation between patients and their associated healthcare entities. This provides healthcare providers, payers, pharmacies and care teams with a central view of patient information, associated clinical metrics, previous appointments and future appointment scheduling. Not only beneficial for healthcare teams, Health Cloud also benefits patients to establish digital communication to their care team.
- Streamline care coordination by putting every consumer at the center of the care system
- Improve sales and retention of plan members and patients
- Maximize the impact of your life science programs with enrollment and management tools to help drive adherence and improve outcomes
Salesforce CPQ (configure-price-quote) provides additional automation and functionality to the out-of-the-box Sales Cloud features. With CPQ, your sales team can highly customize quotes, opportunities and contracts based off your business offerings the unique needs of your customers. There is also additional functionality which can process payments, facilitate signing contracts, and integrate to other the core databases your company has in place.
- CPQ provides additional automation and functionality on top of the out-of-the-box quoting, opportunity, sales closing and contract process.
- This includes granular level details about sales figures, custom pricing rules, discounts, quote templates, custom contracts and automated renewals and approvals.
- Also provides invoicing, incoming and outgoing payments and integrations with finance tools, ERP’s, and custom databases.
Salesforce Field Service serves to boost productivity for your field service agents through automated scheduling, location-based dispatching, real-time resources and updates, and more. All of this is made available in the Field Service mobile application, giving your technicians visibility and control of their workday while out on the job.
- Customers can receive updates as to when their technician will arrive, allowing you to provide best in class customer experience.
- Reduce technician idle time between jobs as they will have a clear display of when and where they have to be.
Salesforce Community Cloud provides your customers a branded portal where they can access all information pertaining to their account. You’ll enable your customers to submit help requests, provide standard help articles and even manage contact preferences, billing information and anything else you would like to provide them with. All this functionality is available via desktop or mobile devices.
- This is a place where your customers can find information about their account with you as well as submitting cases which go directly into your salesforce environment.
- Features include customer account setup and management, personalized pages to fulfill your needs and various out-of-the box and custom templates.
- Provides functionality to enable mobile apps for customers and analytics on usage and performance.