Senior .Net Developer
What you will do
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- 5 to 8 years of development experience using C# .NET.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in middleware (services/APIs) development.
- Experience in microservice architecture/design.
- Experience in containers, dockers, Kubernetes.
- Experience in cloud concepts (Azure or GCP).
- Experience in DevOps (CI-CD concepts).
- Experience in .NET Core (Micro FrontEnd).
- Experience in writing unit test cases and performing Unit testing.
- Understanding of Event-Driven Architecture (Kafka).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs..
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
Wilco Source Benefits (India)
Wilco Source Benefit PlanWe offer WSPB Plan extending the non-taxable benefits to our employees that will help save the taxes
Group Medical InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical Insurance coverage and an option to cover additional dependents at the cost
Group Term Life InsuranceWe provide Group Term Life Insurance cover to employees to support their surviving family members in case of death due to illness or accident
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Referral BonusWe offer a referral bonus money to the employees for referring their qualified friends and relatives
Learning opportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition programOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Flexible work environmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Hyderabad