Salesforce Partner Alliance Manager
What you will do
We are seeking a leader to oversee the Salesforce partner alliance. Our goal is to grow our relationship with Salesforce as we seek to rapidly grow into a nationally recognized, leading Salesforce System Integration and Consulting Partner. You will play a key role in business development supporting the sales team, deepening our channel relationships, helping to align our solutions, work closely with marketing to develop content, collateral and lead generation activities, define and execute our go-to-market strategy in alignment with Wilco Source sales and delivery teams. This role you are expected to also roll up your sleeves and work independently
- Owns relationship with our Salesforce, Tableau Partner Account Managers and potential other alliances.
- You will lead the execution of joint go-to-market plans to drive Wilco Source brand recognition with Salesforce teams and drive new leads and opportunities for sales.
- Leads the development and execution of joint partner business plans with Salesforce and Tableau.
- Own exceeding the partner license referral ACV targets including entering leads, working with account management and sales to have Wilco Source as partner on Salesforce account executive opportunities.
- Sets the pace for our day-to-day partner interactions and ensures alignment with sales on pipeline.
- Responsible for working with Wilco Source Solution Architect team to make sure we are maximizing our Salesforce Trailblazer Score, achieving our Tableau partnership targets, and defining our Salesforce Navigator goals.
- Supports the development of account plans and industry solutions.
- Works with Wilco Source marketing to develop the highlights of our capabilities, solutions, customer win stories, and case studies to share with Salesforce teams.
- Understands the Salesforce requirements for Wilco Source success, and works closely with the delivery, solution architects, account management, sales, and marketing teams for mutual alignment.
- Develops reports and dashboards to track activities, business plans, and other metrics related to the goals of Wilco Source Salesforce go-to-market strategy and partnership.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest product announcements from Salesforce and informs the Wilco Source team of relevant enablement opportunities to support the delivery team.
- Execution of strategic business development plan for our target markets.
- This includes the development of detailed channel account plans across industry and segment to drive new business and expand existing business.
- Create and execute operational rigor including territory management, account management, segment plans, and business reviews both internal and external.
- 4+ years of experience working with partners, including Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge of various Salesforce products, solutions, and sales processes.
- Experience in working for or with consulting and system integrators a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are critical
Wilco Source Benefits (USA)
401k PlanWe care for our employee’s retirement life and match 401k contributions up to 4% of the compentation
Medical, Dental, and Vision InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance at 75% of employer contribution
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Learning OpportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition ProgramOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Life InsuranceWilco Source provides life insurance at 100% employer contribution for the coverage of 2x the annual salary of the employee. Maximum of $250,000 for US employees
Flexible Work EnvironmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance