Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer
What you will do
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions for enhancements and projects using the full CPQ toolset.
- Provide day-to-day CPQ platform and user support.
- Responsible for defining, estimating, and shaping CPQ technical solutions using best practices.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Participate in business meetings as necessary with BSAs to understand the requirements.
- Responsible for issue resolution in UAT and postproduction support of CPQ functionality.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Actively contribute to building and troubleshooting process automation across our Salesforce instance.
- Customize as necessary in implementing scalable solutions while advocating for best practices.
- Work closely with end-users to assess business requirements, support change and deliver a consistently high-quality customer experience.
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience and development capabilities to different geographies.
- Candidate profile should have hands-on Expertise on Salesforce CPQ.
- Implementation experience preferred in Salesforce CPQ of experience working in Agile software development methodologies.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation Integration & enhancement in Salesforce projects.
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflow rules, Assignment Rule, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Test classes.
- Working experience in configuration, customization, and development using the full CPQ toolset.
- Salesforce CPQ developer role with hands-on ability to code.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce along with a minimum of two years in CPQ with Apex / VF skills.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com, force.com platform, APEX programming, salesforce configuration, salesforce security model, AppExchange applications, LWC, CPQ.
- Technical background in OOPS, programming languages, and web-based applications.
- Knowledge of data migration & integration tools and methodologies, APIs & Web Services.
- Salesforce CPQ certification is preferable.
Wilco Source Benefits (India)
Wilco Source Benefit PlanWe offer WSPB Plan extending the non-taxable benefits to our employees that will help save the taxes
Group Medical InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical Insurance coverage and an option to cover additional dependents at the cost
Group Term Life InsuranceWe provide Group Term Life Insurance cover to employees to support their surviving family members in case of death due to illness or accident
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Referral BonusWe offer a referral bonus money to the employees for referring their qualified friends and relatives
Learning opportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition programOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Flexible work environmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Hyderabad