Executive Assistant to the CEO
What you will do
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, and Leadership Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Leadership team. Arrange and handle all logistics for Leadership meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with employees and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc. Maintain open communications with the Leadership team, including meeting regularly with their operations and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with employee meetings and events as
- Provide “gateway” roles, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and employees, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Leadership Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate employees, including the Leadership Team, on behalf of the
- Work with the Leadership Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and services and supplies necessary for the operation of the
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Provide leadership to all levels of the organization, including the Leadership team, to meet their current and future information needs. Prepare budget recommendations and provide event management support as
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming Process and distribute daily mail. Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the
Wilco Source Benefits (India)
Wilco Source Benefit PlanWe offer WSPB Plan extending the non-taxable benefits to our employees that will help save the taxes
Group Medical InsuranceWe support our employees and their immediate family members with Medical Insurance coverage and an option to cover additional dependents at the cost
Group Term Life InsuranceWe provide Group Term Life Insurance cover to employees to support their surviving family members in case of death due to illness or accident
Leave BenefitsWe offer generous PTO, Sick Leave, and other Leave Benefits
Referral BonusWe offer a referral bonus money to the employees for referring their qualified friends and relatives
Learning opportunitiesWe offer our employees the option to enhance their skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups
Certification ReimbursementWe provide Certification cost reimbursement to encourage employees for acquiring competencies of value that supports their career development
Rewards & Recognition programOur robust R&R program recognizes the contributions of our employees and celebrates their achievements and performance as an integral part of the culture
Flexible work environmentWe care for our employees with flexible working work hours, employee-friendly policies and support their work-life balance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Hyderabad