HEALTH CLOUD QUICKSTART
Salesforce Health Cloud provides an end to end (360- degree) view of the patient journey. Health Cloud enables providers, payers, pharmacies and care teams with a central view of patient information with associated clinical metrics, previous and future scheduled appointments and engagements. Health Cloud enables a personalized conversation between patient and associated healthcare entities. Not only beneficial for Health care teams, it also benefits patients to establish digital communications to their care team.
A Health Cloud Quickstart is an 8 week engagement, tailored for small to large businesses looking to quickly leverage out-of-the-box Health Cloud Quickstart features to improve physician-to-patient communication and enhance the patient journey
A small team of dedicated certified Health Cloud consultants will work with your customer support teams to understand your business and configure Health Cloud fit to your support processes
Healthcare businesses seeking a rapid deployment of a small customer support team
To customize Health Cloud to:
- Streamline care coordination by putting every consumer at the center of the care system
- Improve sales and retention of plan members and patients
- Maximize the impact of your life sciences programs with enrollment and management tools to help drive adherence and improve outcomes
- Our certified consultants will facilitate requirements gathering sessions to learn about your business and support processes.
- Through an iterative approach, we'll capture requirements around how you want to customize Health Cloud.
- In this phase, we will also capture metrics that measure your business, allowing us to configure the right reports and dashboards to track your success.
- Based on the requirements, our consultants will configure Health Cloud to get you faster results.
- UI optimization to provide the best experience for your users to increase adoption & ROI.
- At multiple points in implementation, we provide demos of configuration for your review and feedback.
- During the demo, we will also emphasize how the application can be used by different user roles.
- Based on the feedback received, configurations are adjusted.
- The configurations will be tested for different use cases.
- After successful QA, configurations in sandbox will be moved to the production environment through changesets.
- Post deployment, configurations will be validated in the production environment to keep the application ready for users.
- To make the adoption easier for your users, we create a user guide with screenshots of how to navigate and use the application.
- We also provide virtual training sessions to guide your customer support teams to success.
- We will cover how to use the application for day-day customer support activities and how Salesforce helps your team to be productive and successful.
- We understand that adopting a new application doesn't happen overnight.
- For all our Quickstart implementations, we offer 2 week post go-live support at no cost so that you can request minor tweaks to your implementation and resolve your go-live issues while getting used to the new application.
HealthCloud Quick Start
- Discovery and Design Workshops
- Quickstart requirements
- Design Document
- Patient 360 Mapping
- HealthCloud Package installation
- Patient Centric Design
- Lead to Patient Conversion
- Patient Cards
- Payer Cards
- Care Plans
- Care Team Setup
- HealthCloud Console Customizations
- HealthCloud Timeline Setup
- Survey and Assessments
- Task/Notes Setup
- Reports and dashboards
- 12 Reports and 2 Dashboards
- Average Time to Close a Case
- Total Open Cases Volume per Agent
- Cases per Channel
- Cases Aging Reports
- Service Team Performance
- Trends in Operation
- Data Migration (Legacy Data Import <1000 records)
- Two Hours User Training Sessions
- 2 week go-live support
Extended Service for HealthCloud
Leverage advanced features within Health Cloud to further customize the application .
- Self-Service on the Web
- Create Community
- Branding and Personalization
- Adding Channels and Zones
- Setup Knowledge Base
- Create Articles
- Create Articles Types and Data Category Groups
- Articles Management
- Assigning Articles to Cases
- Create and View Knowledge Sidebar in Help Desk
- EMR/EHR Integrations
- Enable Inbound and Outbound Integrations
- HL7 v2 ADT Adapter
- Integration for EHR and HL7
- Live Chat with Customers on the Web
- Enable Live Agent
- Create Chat Deployments and Chat Buttons
- Create Automated Chat invitations
- Add Live Agent in the Help Desk
- CTI Integration
- Survey Integration
- Outlook/Gmail Integration
- Configure Lifesciences Program Management
- Implement Patient 360 Degree View
- Health Timeline of Patient
- Patient Profile
- Care Team Network
- Care Team Productivity
- Intelligent Task Management (Today’s Tasks)
- Collaboration of Care Team
- Implement Concurrent Care Plans
- Customization & Management of Care Plans
- Advanced Patient Segmentation
- Integration with Einstein Analytics for Risk Stratification
- Mobile Access for Care Team and Patients
- Household Map
- Integration with Field Service Lightning (Territory management)
- Clinical data Management
- Individual Patient Model
- Clinical Data Model
- Service Cloud Integration
- Salesforce Shield Integration